Thursday, October 23, 2014

Feeling tired

Day 2 of my 5 am challenge and third day in a row waking up before 6 am. I'm EXHAUSTED this morning, but forced myself out of bed and am slowly feeling more alert. I have to start getting to bed on time so I get a full 7 hours at a minimum.

Anyway, I finished up the CodeAcademy Ruby tutorial yesterday and have the first parts of my current Data Structures problem complete. Here is a quick snapshot of my current code state:



I also forgot to mention that if you're a developer or learning to be and use Github, my handle is austi003. I'm trying to work on keeping all of my work updated and I even have one collaborator (my mentor) on the Data Structures repo so that I can get used to pull requests and branches and all that good stuff. 

Alright, enough writing this morning, time to start learning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment